Tuesday Dec.12.2022 Reading
English 11 level
To provide gist, detailed and scan reading practice using a text about being rich in the context of personal qualities.
To provide fluency speaking practice in a being rich in the context of personal qualities.
Procedure (56-71 minutes)
1. Discuss the question: How to be a millionaire in pairs? 2. Write down some tips. 3. Share your ideas with the teacher.
1. Read the personal qualities in 1A. 2. Read the question in 2A. 3. In pairs, think of the answer. 4. Share your answer with the teacher.
1. Read statements 1-6 in B. 2. In pairs, determine whether they are true or false. 3. Compare your answers with another pair. 4. Read the text for details and check your answers.
1. In pairs, decide whether you agree or disagree with the article. Why? 2. Do any of the facts surprise you? Why? 3. Compare your answers with another pair. 4. Share your answers with the teacher.
1. Read the phrases 1-6 in 3A. 2. Read the question in 3A. 3. In pairs, answer the question. 4. Check your answers with another pair. 5. Share the answers with the teacher. 6. Read the question in 3B and start making the sentences. 7. Read the sentences to the class.