Thursday Nov.10.2022 Grammar
English 11 level
To provide clarification, review and practice of future in the context of making future plans.
To provide detailed listening practice using a text about future plans in the context of making future plans.
Procedure (53-67 minutes)
1. What are your plans for this weekend? 2. Take turns asking each other questions. 3. Share your answers with the teacher.
1. Read the rules 1-4. 2. Read the conversation. 3. Read the conversation again and then find examples of the structures in the box. 4. Check each other's answers. 5. Share your answer with the teacher.
1. Teach the structures of the future tense. 2. Elicit the meanings. 3. Ask the students to provide examples.
1. Read the sentences in 5A 1-6. 2. Read the head of 5A. 3. Listen to audio 3.2. 4. In pairs, complete the sentences in 5A. 5. Check your answers with another pair. 6. Share your answer with the teacher.
1. Make a weekend plan for your classmate. 2. Write it down on a piece of paper. 3. Exchange plans with your classmate. 4. Read the plan you have. 5. Tell us what you think of this plan.