English 11 level
To provide clarification, review and practice of past simple and wh-words in the context of language.
To provide accuracy speaking practice in a conversation in the context of language.
Procedure (56-67 minutes)
1. Ask the students to write three sentences. They have to be in the present simple, past simple and future tenses. 2. The students will discuss their sentences and fix each other's mistakes. 3. The students will share their sentences with the teacher.
1. The students will read the questions in 4A. 2. The students will begin working on the questions individually. 3. After finishing, the students will share their answers with the teacher.
1. The teacher will correct the student's answers. 2. Teacher will teach/explain some grammar in the sentences.
1. The students will read the questions in 4A again. 2. The students will listen to the audio. 3. They will read the question once more while listening to the audio and answering the questions.
1. The teacher will play the audio once more. 2. Fix the student's mistakes and explain the correct answers.
1. The students will read the questions. 2. They will begin to put the words in order individually. 3. The students will then discuss their answers with their classmates. 4. The students will then share their answers with the teacher.
1. The teacher will correct the student's mistakes. 2. Teacher will explain/teach any vague concepts.
1. The students will read the questions carefully. 2. Each student will choose three questions to ask their partner. 3. The students will then write three questions on their own. 4. The students will take turns asking each other questions. 5. The teacher will go around the classroom and support emerging language.
At this stage, the teacher will provide feedback mainly on accuracy.