Future tense with 'will'
To provide review and practice of future tense with 'will' in the context of We will study tonight
To provide accuracy speaking practice in a conversation in the context of We will study tonight
Procedure (37-49 minutes)
- T greets Ss - T asks Ss about their future events
- T elicits future tense - T explains the structure of the tense - Ss brainstorm verbs to be used in sentences - Ss say what will they do after class?
- basic form of the verb comes after 'will'
- T clarifies the formal and informal (unplanned) situations in the future tense.
- Ss answer exercise B (pair work) exercise C (pair work) Exercise D (altogether) - T monitors the activity - T reviews answers
- Ss utilize their smart phones to play a multiple choice game based on learning in future tense.