Grammar-"will" for offers and instant decisions
By the end of this lesson, students will have been introduced to use "will" for offers and instant decision appropriately and correctly. Students will also have introduced to new vocabularies, a listening activity, plenty of drills for the TL and will have been given opportunities for a controlled written and freer oral practice.
• By the end of this lesson, students will have developed their ability to use "will" for offers and instant decisions correctly.
Procedure (31-40 minutes)
Show pictures and invite students to guess what is going on in each.
* Elicit. * Concept check. * drill * Write the following vocabulary: 1. Pick someone up. 2. Give someone a lift.
1. Students will do a listening task for specific information (fill in the gaps). 2. Clarify MFP of TL (will), and I will do plenty of drills for the contracted form.
1. Students write full answers using I"ll for offering and adding any necessary extra words. 2. Listen and check. 3. Listen and repeat the offers.
1. Students will be divided into two groups. 2. I will share some cards with the divided groups. 3. The cards contain some problems and complaints. 4. One group reads the problem and the other responds. 5. Then they shift in taking turn.