TP_4 Christian Arias
To provide practice of real conditionals in the context of Therapy
To provide fluency speaking practice in a conversation in the context of emotional breakdowns
Procedure (37-48 minutes)
1. T shows the slide with the two pictures and asks the question Look at the pictures what can you see? 2. Elicit learners’ ideas ask the following questions in order not to let the learners go off-topic. •What can you see in the picture? •How do you refer to the situation? •How does it work?
1. T asks Ss to read the questions before playing the audio. 2. Instructions: Now before we listen to the activity read the questions. 3. Ss answer the questions
1. Presentation through text: to introduce TL 2. T moves to the next slide and asks the flowing 3. Instructions: Now read the sentences, listen and complete 4. Ss listen to the audio and complete the sentences
1. T sends to Ss the link to the google form and asks them to read carefully and analyze before answering. 2. Instruction: ok now, I will give you a link enter to the form and read it carefully in order to answer the questions. I will give you 7 minutes to do it your partner. 3. Ss work on their own for the first 7 minutes, then go to BOR to compare answers. 4. T conducts an OCFB answering the form.
1. T shows sentences for SS to complete using the TL 2. Ss work on the sentences individually for 4 minutes and then compare in small groups. 3. T sends Ss to BOR to check answers and then conducts and OCFB
1. T shows the slide and ask them to read the questions and try to answer them in groups using the TL 2. Instructions: well, now it is your turn to talk, look at the questions work with a partner help each other to come up with the answers 3. Ss work in small groups and answer the questions
1. T shows Ss’s production throughout the class but starting from the last activity. 2. Ss will have the opportunity to correct themselves and learn from each other mistakes.