TP 3 Grammar
To provide clarification of present progressive and going to in the context of living without the Internet
To personalize a written task in the context of main aim
Procedure (30-40 minutes)
• Greet each student to ensure they can hear and see the teacher. • Screen share showing visual elements. • Show pictures and invite them to think about the theme. • Ask specific questions (How do you feel? What are you planning to do?) • Breakout rooms to discuss questions. • Monitor. • End rooms. • Encourage students to share answers.
• Get students attention. • Share screen to visualize small text about future plan and questions about it. • Breakout sessions. • Ask students to read and discuss about the text. Answer questions. Monitor. • End breakout rooms. • Ask students questions (e.g., When is this text taking place?) • Provide feedback
• Get students attention. • Share presentation. • Teacher presents two sentences from the reading quiz to be analyzed. Teacher ask CCQs about the tense, structure, uses of the tense. • Teacher guides the answers of the students and complements with additional information about grammar structures.
• Get students attention. • Provide clear instructions for the guided controlled practice. • Send the link. Check that the link is working for them. • Breakout rooms. • Monitor. • End breakout rooms and check answers with students. • Provide feedback.
• Get students attention. • Provide clear instructions for speaking for fluency. • Send the link. Check that the link is working for them. • Breakout rooms. • Monitor. • End breakout rooms and check answers with students. • Provide feedback.