Upper Int. level
To provide clarification and practice with forming adjectives.
To provide fluency in the formation of adjectives.
To provide accuracy with forming adjectives.
Procedure (31-43 minutes)
1. T introduces topic of text 2. T presents questions in Google Slides 3. T pairs up Ss for pair sharing in chat box 4. Ss share answers to questions in chat box 5. T nominates students Ss to share answers in OCFB
1. T shares screen and gives directions 2. Ss read and answer individually 3. Ss go over answers in pairs in chat box 4. T nominates Ss to answer questions, OCFB
1. T shares screen and gives instructions/demonstration of task 2. T shares link in chat box 3. S work individually on their assigned Google Slide 4. OCFB 5. We repeat steps 3 and 4 for their 3 assigned slides.
1. T shares screen and gives instructions/demonstration of task 2. T shares link in chat box 3. S work individually 4. Ss compare answers via private messaging in the chat box 5. T goes over stats and nominate Ss for OCFB
1. T shares screen and gives instructions 2. T asks students to take a picture of the slide 3. T sends Ss to Breakout Rooms 4. Ss discuss their answers to question 1 in pairs 5. T nominates Ss for OCFB 6. Ss discuss their answers to question 2 in pairs (new pairs) 7. T nominates Ss for OCFB 8. DEC if time allows it