The students will be able to practice and create a writing practice of writing an informal email in the context of an informal email to keep in touch
The students will be able to speak accurately by a speaking practice in the context of writing an informal email to keep in touch
Procedure (42-50 minutes)
- The T asks the Ss to think of the pic - The T takes feedback as a class
- The teacher sets task A and asks the students to match the statements and the paragraphs. - The teacher asks the students to check with their partners. - The teacher asks students to give their answers.
- The teacher explains and clarifies some important words and expressions. - The teacher asks the students to fill the gaps in Exc B individually then in pairs. - The teacher checks the answers with the students.
- The teacher asks the students to write an imaginary email individually to a friend to thank him/her similar to the email in Exc A. - The teacher gives 15 minutes to the students to finish the task.
- The teacher corrects the students' mistakes and explains the correct forms. - The teacher draws the students' attention to the good statements that have been written by some students to be a good model for the lesson.