• To provide scan, detailed, deduction and inference listening practice using a video about a successful digital campaign of a chocolate company .
• To introduce new vocab in the context of the chocolate trade. • To develop careful listening skill • To extend students’ oral fluency in discussions
Procedure (23-32 minutes)
• Ask students to raise their hand if they like chocolate. And which brands?
• Do you believe that eating chocolate can affect our feelings, attitude? • Divide them into two groups where one is for and the other one is against and say why? • Explain Today we’re going to be exposed to a successful digital campaign case study of one of the chocolate companies.
• Asking them what they think of the campaign? • Did it affect the relationships between people? •
• After listening for the first time, I'll introduce the new vocab and drill them. • In pairs, students will complete the sentences while watching the video for the next time. • They will check their answers with each other, then the teacher will show them on the data show
• Ask students to make a situation using the new vocab and act or role-play it. • Students will act or role-play the word they had. • The teacher will check with the Ss if they achieved the outcomes of the lesson.