To provide clarification on the present continuous(question,negative form) in the context of book.
To provide fluency speaking practice about some pictures and games which are related to neighbors and present continuous.
Procedure (45-59 minutes)
-The teacher has two pictures on his hand. - The teacher gives their pictures and tells them to discuss about the pictures with their partner. - The sts talk among themselves and then, they change their pictures and talk about it, too. - The teacher writes a test on the board and the students share their opinions and decide which answer is correct.
- The teacher pre-teach some difficult words. - The teacher asks students to do part 1a and fills the gaps. - The teacher reads the answer with whole class. - The teacher asks the sts to do part 1b and discuss with each other,Then, they should report what their partner says to the class. - There is a whole class fb.
- The teacher pre-teach some new words again. - The teacher tells the sts to do part 2a and match them in a group form. - The teacher tells them to come to the board and write their answers.
- The teacher teaches grammer part about 8 minutes. -The teacher tells them to do part 2c.
- The teacher gives them a grammer bank and tells them to do part a. - The teacher gives them an answer key. - Then ,the sts do part b of that. - the teacher gives them an answer key , too. - play a game which is called "Guess who".
- The teacher teaches pronunciation part. - The teacher asks the sts to do part 3a. - Then the sts listen to a listening and repeat the words which is a kind of fb, too. - The sts listen to part 3c and do it in a group. - The fb is that one student read his/her answers and the other sts check their answers.
- The teacher gives them two pictures. - The teacher asks the sts to read the rules by themselves. - The sts do it and have a fun. -At the end , play a game with dice and counters.