ppp listenning practise (daily routine)
- to improve listening skill
- to teach ss new vocab about daily routine in addition to revising on the common ones
- to help students with a listening practise for scanning and skimming
integrate listening into speaking and writing
Procedure (22-45 minutes)
- ss will be handed out worksheet No 1 individually. - Peer correction -Answer key
using flash cards for helping students : (get to work, get off work, work on a computer)
questions: who is speaker 1, speaker 2 ? about what?
- read questions - listening - answering questions (S-T) including peer correction (S-S)
- acitvity1 : in pairs, you (listener) ask your partner (the speaker) and write 3 senteneces about his daily routine. - activity 2: presentation, the listener will give a summary about his difference between the partner's daily routine and his EX:( Sam has breakfast at 9 am. i have breakfast at 8 am). - feedback including peer correction then teacher correction if needed.