Reading and comprehension
Grammar (question words)
Procedure (40-54 minutes)
1. What did you talk about? Elicit countries, cities 2. flag of Turkey --- Ankara is the ..... of Turkey. 3. flags of the US and Japan S-centred time!
1. Show the political parties in Turkey, elicit political (show connected to government) 2. Ask Nur (What do you teach?) or/and show national geographic channel image, elicit geographical (related to geography) 3. İmage of the game character, elicit create (made, build)
1. Instructions: Stick the questions (What is a created capital? What is the name of the city? What country is it in?) and show the text - 2 min! ICQs: How many minutes? 2. Give out the text 3. PW discussion and WCFB & control
1. Show the text and 4 min 2. Instructions for the T/F task İCQS: Alone or in pairs? 3. Make them stand up. Demo how to run for T/F 4. WCFB as an activity
1. İnstruction: Show, WB write ?, What are these words? Where do we place them? show pair work ICQ 1st? What are these words? 2nd? Where do we place them? 2. Example - WB : Where are you? Q word+verb+subject CCQs: 1st? 2nd? 3rd? Always?
1. İnstructions: show 2 and 1 circle İCQs Alone or in pair? 2. Exercises out 3. WCFB -- stick the answers on the board for the speaking exercise
1. İnstructions: show the file , write an example on the WB (old you are how?) -- 5 questions! order and write the answer on the back and match the answers 5 answers! ICQs What are we doing firstly? Secondly? How many questions? How many answers? 2. Divide in groups according to the chosen colour, give the files 3. Let groups check each other firstly 4. WCFB
1. İnstructions: show the texts, pair work, hide and talking and the WB with questions ICQs: Alone or in pairs? Should you show to each other? 2. Give the texts out 3. Monitor for mistakes 4. FB with a few examples